Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog. I have created this blog for those of you that are undecided about being part of a union or would just like to get information not tainted by corporate America or any other interest group. I am a flight attendant and have been for just under 2 years now.

Prior to being a flight attendant I had the opportunity to work for Southwest Airlines as a ramp agent and member of TWU. Before going to Southwest I was employed by Skywest Airlines (Delta Connection) for about 2 years as an at-will customer service and operations agent.

I am now at my third airline, so I have been around the block and experienced at-will vs contract employment.

I hope you find this blog helpful, and I urge you to send me any comments you might have or any questions you would like answered.

Sincerely,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment